I. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- 01 Original Power of Attorney signed by either assignor or assignee (under our form);
- 02 set of Original and Notarized Assignment Agreement;
- Original Vietnamese Trademark Registration Certificate to be assigned under the Assignment Agreement, if granted.
- Language of filing:
- All required documents should be submitted to the NOIP at filing
- Assignment Agreement must be translated into
II. NOTES OF ASSIGNMENT AGREEMENT
- To be effective as to Tax authorities, IP enforcement, an assignment agreement for patents/trademarks must be in writing and must be recorded with the NOIP;
- One assignment agreement may cover multiple trademarks or patents;
- Trademark owner may only assign its rights within the scope of protection
- Rights to geographical indications shall not be assigned;
- Rights to trade names shall only be assigned together with the transfer of the entire business establishments and business activities under such trade names;
- The assignment of the rights to a trademark must not cause confusion as to properties or origins of goods or services bearing such marks;
- Rights to marks shall only be assigned to the organizations or individuals that satisfy conditions for persons having the right to register such mark.
III. TIME LIMIT
Under IP Regulations, it takes 02 months for recording a Trademark Assignment Agreement.
For more detailed information and timely advice, please contact us immediately:
RSOLVING – IPR RIGHTS DISPUTES – QUICKLY
PROTECTION – IPR RIGHTS – SAFELY
SUSTAINABLE BRAND PROTECTION
ELITE LAW FIRM – 255 Hoang Van Thai Str., Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 0243 7373 051 | Hotline/Whatapps: 0988 746 527 | Email: email@example.com