REGISTRATION PROCEDURE OF INDUSTRIAL DESIGN IN VIETNAM
- Name, address and nationality of applicant and designer(s);
- Photographs/drawings of front, rear, left, right, top, bottom and perspective views of Industrial Design (electronic format);
- Certified copy of the priority document(s), if claimed;
- Signed Power of Attorney of applicant in favour of ELITE LAW FIRM (under our form);
- Signed Deed of Assignment, requested only if:
- Applicant is individual but not the designer; or
- Applicant is organization not the applicant stated in priority application.
- Language of filing: Vietnamese;
- Priority data (application number, date and country) is required at filing; the original priority document is required within 03 months from filing date;
- Original documents (4) & (5) are required within 01 month from the filing date.
II. TIME LIMIT
- Formality examination: 1 month from the application’s filing date;
- Publication of application: 2 months from the application’s formality acceptance date;
- Substantive examination: 7 months from the application’s publication date;
- Granting a patent: 15 working days from the payment date
III. VALIDITY TERM
A Patent for Industrial Design is valid for 5 years from filing date, renewable twice, each time for 5 years.
For more detailed information and timely advice, please contact us immediately:
RSOLVING – IPR RIGHTS DISPUTES – QUICKLY
PROTECTION – IPR RIGHTS – SAFELY
SUSTAINABLE BRAND PROTECTION
ELITE LAW FIRM – 255 Hoang Van Thai Str., Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 0243 7373 051 | Hotline/Whatapps: 0988 746 527 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org