I. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- 01 Original Power of Attorney signed by either licensor or licensee (under our form);
- 02 sets of Original Notarized License Agreement;
- Language of filing: Vietnamese
- All required documents should be submitted to the NOIP at filing
- License Agreement must be translated into Vietnamese
II. NOTES OF LICENSE AGREEMENT
- Only registered patents are recordable;
- A license agreement must be in writing. For patents, to be effective as to a third party, a license agreement must be recorded with the National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam (NOIP).
- The licensee must not enter into a sub-license contract with a third party, unless it is so permitted by the licensor;
- Invention licensees under exclusive contracts shall be obliged to use such inventions in the same manner as the invention owners.
III. TIME LIMIT
Under IP regulations, it takes 02 months for recording a patent License Agreement.
For more detailed information and timely advice, please contact us immediately:
RSOLVING – IPR RIGHTS DISPUTES – QUICKLY
PROTECTION – IPR RIGHTS – SAFELY
SUSTAINABLE BRAND PROTECTION
ELITE LAW FIRM – 255 Hoang Van Thai Str., Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 0243 7373 051 | Hotline/Whatapps: 0988 746 527 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org