- Trademark specimen (electronic form);
- Detailed description of applied goods/services bearing the mark with international class(es) under 11th Edition of Nice classification;
- An original Certified copy of priority document, if claimed;
- An original Signed Power of Attorney of applicant in favour of ELITE LAW FIRM (under our form).
- A copy of POA is acceptable at the filing time and the original one is required within 01 month from the filing date.
- Priority data (application number, date and country) is required at the filing time; the original priority document is required within 03 months from the filing date.
II. Time limit
- Formality examination: 01 month from the filing date;
- Publication of the application: 02 months from the formality acceptance date;
- Substantive examination: 09 months from the publication date;
- Granting a Trademark Registration Certificate: 15 working days from the payment date.
III. Validity term
A Certificate of Trademark Registration is valid for 10 years from the filing date, renewable for unlimited times, each time of 10 years.
For more detailed information and timely advice, please contact us immediately:
SETTLING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS DISPUTES QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY
PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS SECURELY
FOR DOING BUSINESS STRONGLY, DEVELOPING SUCCESSFULLY
ELITE LAW FIRM – 255 Hoang Van Thai Str., Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 0243 7373 051 | Hotline/Whatapps: 0988 746 527 | Email: email@example.com