- Trademark specimen (electronic form);
- Detailed description of applied goods/services bearing the mark with international class(es) under Nice classification;
- An Original Notarized Power of Attorney of applicant in favor of ELITE LAW FIRM (under our form);
- An Original Certified copy of priority document; if claimed.
- A scanned copy of notarized POA is acceptable at the filing time and the original one must be submitted within two (02) months from the filing date.
- Priority data (application number, date and country) is required at the filing time; the original priority documents is required within 02 months from the filing date.
- TIME LIMIT
Time frame for registration of a trademark in a smooth case (without objection/rejection) from filing to grant of a trademark registration is normally 12-15 months.
III. VALIDITY TERM
A Certificate of trademark registration is valid for 10 years from the filing date, renewable for unlimited times, each of 10 years.
For more detailed information and timely advice, please contact us immediately:
RSOLVING – IPR RIGHTS DISPUTES – QUICKLY
PROTECTION – IPR RIGHTS – SAFELY
SUSTAINABLE BRAND PROTECTION
ELITE LAW FIRM – 255 Hoang Van Thai Str., Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 0243 7373 051 | Hotline/Whatapps: 0988 746 527 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org