MEMO ON PATENT/UTILITY MODEL REGISTRATION IN CAMBODIA
- Required informations
1. Name, address and nationality of applicant/inventor;
2. Information on the PCT application number or WIPO’s publication number (for PCT Application).
· Required documents
1. Copy of patent Specification in English for national phase entry (better in MS-Word format);
2. Priority document where priority is Priority data (application number, filing date and country) (for National Phase / Conventional Application only)
3. An original notarized Power of Attorney of applicant appointing our firm as his/her patent agent (under our form); and
4. An original notarized Deed of Assignment if the Applicant is not the Inventor(s) (under our form).
- Language of filing: Khmer;
- We can file the Patent Application with the Copy of the Required documents (2, 3, 4). The original documents are required within two (02) months from the Cambodia filing date; and
- National phase deadline for PCT Application is 30 months from the earliest priority
- Deadline for filing an Application claiming priority is 12 months from the earliest priority
II. Validity term and maintenance of patent validity
In order to maintain the patent or patent application, an annual fee shall be paid in advance to the Registrar for each year, starting one (01) year after the filing date of the application for grant of the patent. A period of grace of six (06) months shall be allowed for the late payment of the annual fee.
In case you require more information or require advice on Patent and Utility Solution protection Cambodia as well as other IP matters, please do not hesitate to contact us via:
Tel: (+84-24) 3 7373051
Fax: (+84-24) 3 7373056